Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


I will blog again later when I get some pics of the day, but for now, I am at work and no one needs their blood drawn--darn! No, really, that is a good thing. I don't want to see anyone here today. How sad to be in the hospital on Christmas day! It was a FUN ride into work this morning. I followed a truck that was spinning all over the road. The rain started last night and turned to snow at about 3am. That makes for some icey roads! All the merrier I say! I love the snow. I love driving in it too. I'm a little crazy that way! I get to go home at 10:00am so I'll post more later when I can take pics of family. I hope Jessica can make it up. We aren't sure yet what the road conditions will be. Mom and Dad, Jordan, Carmella and Jacob are supposed to come up from Payson this morning around 10 or so. We'll see. It may just be us and Kyle and Kevin, Faith and Ellery. This storm is supposed to be big! Woo Hoo!!! I just wish it would be big AFTER everyone gets here! That would be my perfect Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comments:

Welcome to our Webb- Site said...

I have really enjoyed reading your recent posts. I'm sure your Christmas was wonderful w/all of your family that came up to enjoy it w/you! That makes it so much cheerier. All my children were here & that made it a Merry little Christmas for me. Keep in touch. Love You.