Monday, November 23, 2009

Movie Review

 BLIND SIDE

I am not "into" football.  I was a little aprehensive when Jeff and I decided to see this one.  Hands down this is a thumbs up!  One of the very best movies I have ever seen!  I love movies based on true stories.  It was refreshing to see a movie about someone doing the right thing because it felt good to do the right thing!  I wish that we all took an interest in others the way this "Mama" did.  The people we see who are wandering with no real direction, and no one to care, need a good person to care.  I know we need to be careful, but there is alot we can do. . . . . I should speak for myself. . . . There is alot I can do to lift someone else.  I may not be able to go out and adopt a "Michael Oher", but there is so much that I can do.  It's time to "do"!

0 comments: