Saturday, November 14, 2009

Little Man

Most days everything moves along as it always has. 
I try to live a grateful life.
My life is good.
I enjoy letting my Heavenly Father know, each day,
that I recognize His hand in my world.
I am so blessed.
And then,
Just when I think I have been given so much more than I deserve. . . .

A child is born!

Introducing. . . .


WALKER REED HIGBEE       
Born October 24th, 2009
8lb 4 oz
20 inches long
Great set of lungs!
                            
2 1/2 weeks early (It's a Higbee tradition )




He has wrapped his Spirit around his mommies heart.                
He has burst the pride from his daddies buttons.









He has released the wonder in his big sisters eyes.

He has brought to the realization of his mimi and papa,
that love multiplies over and over again.


And I have come to see that once again I am blessed so much more than I deserve!
May you look into the eyes of a child
and catch a glimpse of something you once were -
and may you see a bit of yourself still!


For more beautiful pics of Walker, and a sometimes humorous view of life with 3 little ones, visit Jessica's blog (which is a work of art) http://mhig36.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

Jessica said...

awww, thanks mom.
i need to look at my life as more humerous.:)
cant wait to come and see you and enjoy REAL fall/winter weather!
xo